You can match your UV swim shirt and your Hamac swim nappy for a 100% safe swim with your baby and an adorable style.
At the beach and at the pool, you baby will be the happiest in his Hamac Set:
- A Swim Nappy which is a leakproof, trendy and totally innovative with its reusable pad made for swimming under the pouch lining of the baby swim nappy
- A UV swim shirt which protects your baby's skin against UV rays, both in and out of the water
Made for children between the ages of 0 and 2.5, the swim nappy and the UV swim shirt are made in France and made out of Meryl™ microfiber, It helps keep moisture away from the body, speeds up drying and keeps baby's skin from getting too cold.
It is made of a high quality fabric that resists chlorine and salt.
Very high protection against the sun's UVA and UVB rays.
Here is a size graph that will allow you to choose the most suitable size for your child.
If you hesitate between two sizes, take the bigger one so that your child can wear it longer. Furthermore, upon receipt of your products, think about trying the nappies on your child before washing them so that you can return to us the nappy for an exchange. If the nappies were washed, we won’t be able to exchange them.
If your child’s weight approaches the next size, we suggest that you take the bigger size. For instance : your baby weights 8kg, you can take the size 24 months (9-17kg) to optimizes the time of use.
- The baby swim nappy and the UV swim shirt are made out of Meryl™ microfiber.
- The Hamac® pouch is made out of breathable and waterproof polyurethane.
- The inner netting is made out of 94% polyamide and of 6% elastane, and it keeps the absorbent pad in position (100% polyester).
- The reusable absorbent pad is made of polyester, with one soft layer made of polyamide.
Rinse with fresh water after use.
Machine washable at 40°C (100°F).
It is important to wash the nappy attached so that the velcros do not damage the nappy or the rest of the linen. Nappy should not be tumble-dried or ironed.
Do not leave to dry in the sun.
To prevent leaking and other damage to the Hamac pouch, refrain from using washing products containing alcohol, solvents, whiteners or abrasives.
reçu la semaine dernière. j'ai tellement aimé la couche que je l'ai prise pour la baignade aussi ^^ modèle magnifique