Edition of the Website
Website hosted by Rentashop, 41/41bis, Avenue de l'Europe, 78 140 Velizy Villacoublay, France, and edited by Génération Plume SAS
32 boulevard de Strasbourg
Génération Plume SAS, registered with the Paris trader register under the number 518 768 783.
Publishing director: Florence Hallouin.
The editor does its best to spread exact and updated informations and declines any responsibility regarding any inaccuracy or mistake.
The website www.hamac-paris.com is a creative work protected by the established legislation.
Thus, unless stated otherwise, the intellectual property rights relative to the documents contained on the Website, together with all the items created for this Website (as a rough guide the denomination, the logo, the drawings, the photos, the animations), are the exclusive property of Génération Plume SAS.
Any display, copy, modification, commercial utilization or transfer to another website or any support is forbidden, unless explicit and written permission has been obtained from génération Plume SAS.
It is reminded that Génération Plume SAS is the owner of the brand Hamac®, which is regularly registered at the National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI), OMPI and OHMI.
The internet user accepts that Génération Plume SAS has exclusive rights on the brand Hamac®, and refrains from using it, and more generally from infringing Hamac Intellectual Property's rights.
The company reserves the right to ask for damages in case of counterfeiting, and more generally of attack on its intellectual property's rights.
Protection of personal datas
Génération Plume commits itself to preserve the confidentiality of the informations that might be given online by the internet user. Any information on the internet user is submitted to the clauses of the law n° 78-17 of January 6th, 1979, modified by the European regulation 2016/679 of Avril 27th, 2016.
Génération Plume collects data such as identity data (name, surname…), contact details (address, phone number, e-mail address…), financial data for the payment, commercial data (customer number, purchase history…) and cookies data (see below). Collected data are only used for the commercial relation between Generation Plume and the internet user. They are never sold or shared with a third party, except to our selected subcontractors, e.g. our logistic partner for the right delivery of the order.
The internet user can ask for the list of our subcontractors by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 the internet user has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any information related to him by sending a request :
- By post : Génération Plume – Service Gestion des données personnelles – 9 rue du Faubourg Poissonnière - 75009 Paris
- By e-mail : email@example.com
Collected data are kept for maximum 3 years after the end of the commercial relation. After that data are archived or deleted.
A cookie is a text file placed on your computer, mobile or tablet when you visit our Site. Cookies settings are managed by your browser.
4 types of cookies are used on our Site :
- Strictly necessary cookies & functional cookies : They are essential in order to identify you and access your account on our Site. They expire when you end the browsing session. Without those cookies, you can’t have access to our Site normally. Functional cookies collect your preferences (e.g. language, favorite products…) and facilitate your navigation on our website.
- Social media cookies : These cookies ease the interaction with the different social media platforms (such as but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter) on the Site website and enable users to share the content of their choice.
- Marketing & Ads cookies : Those cookies allow the display of communications and advertising for Hamac when you visit other websites than hamac-paris.co.uk. They are used exclusively for ads campaigns and are strictly anonymous. They allow us to suggest as relevant as possible content.
Cookies can be managed in different ways. You can authorize all cookies, reject all cookies or configure you cookies preference by clicking on the « grey hand » at lower left corner of your screen.
We draw your attention to the fact that the total rejection of cookies may result in some of our Services becoming inaccessible, or result in less efficient, less effective or less convenient use of our Services.
Photo credits by Véronique Huyghe, Alice Lemarin and Laurène Favier. Images cannot be used without the prior consent of Generation Plume.